Once you use a mobile phone you will be bitten by a poisonous snake!
This man is very knowledgeable and tells us in no uncertain terms how electromagnetic waves and radiation effects us all on a daily basis. Although we might not be allergic to it, the effect is definitely there and will be translated in short or long term complaints / diseases of physical or neurological nature. It deffinitly has a negative effect on our health!!!
So, we should take this topic very seriously and take a stand in what we decide. To use or not to use! Make a conscious choise, because it can be a benefit to us all!
Video Rating: 0 / 5